B-Side Episode 05
This week on the B-Side, Klaitu and Skari discuss 1st birthday parties, scary clowns, and films heavy on allegory. Along with that, they discussed Final Fantasy XV and Dragon Age: Inquisition, with some spoiler discussion at the end of the podcast! (No worries, the spoilers are well marked and after the end music, you won’t accidentally hear anything you don’t want to.)
- Developers say a Star Citizen guild did not get $45,000 refund [Updated]
- Thargoids are coming to Elite Dangerous. *ominous music*
- Star Trek Online gets Levar Burton and NERD ALERT, he looks pretty good for being an 85 year old!
- Fallout 4 modders release a mod to remove the Creation Club! Delicious Irony!
- Toxic Overwatch players are making Jeff Kaplan sad
- Xbox One Promoter Settles FTC Charges That it Deceived Consumers With Endorsement Videos Posted by Paid ‘Influencers’
- Hilarious, spectacular EVE betrayal destroys player group, costs trillions
- Nintendo will revive the NES Classic and continue selling the SNES Classic in 2018
Links To Other Topics Discussed:
Share this Post