• December 8, 2015 at 3:35 pm #3200
    Profile photo of LosLos
    Keymaster

It’s about time we get one of these going! First up! Because of my childhood…

December 8, 2015 at 3:35 pm #2439
    Profile photo of TreesTrees
    Participant

So say what you will about the second trailer for Superman v Batman, I actually think it looks good.  I seem to be in the minority though according to the voice of the internet. Of course we all know everyone on the internet is an asshole. I also think Bat-Flek is going  to pull it off! I guess it doesn’t matter anyway though, once Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens, all these silly comicbook movies will go away.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Los.
    December 8, 2015 at 8:10 pm #2446
    Profile photo of SkariSkari
    Keymaster

I really like the new Superman. No one loves Superman, which makes me think, like Batman, I need to be his new defender. Superman is awesome! I’m open to Bat-Flek, I think he has the look for a Batman now that he’s aged a bit and I’ll be interested to see what he does. Wonderwoman looks perfect, I like the darkened colors of her costume. I know, many nerd tears were shed over it, but oh well. I don’t poo poo movies before I see them generally, so I guess I’m in the minority on the internet. Can’t wait to see how this pans out.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Los.

Mistress of Show Notes

March 11, 2016 at 7:52 am #3201
    Profile photo of LosLos
    Keymaster

And this one! THIS ONE! OMG, I squee’d like a girl, it was ridiculous. I’ve been waiting for this for a long, long time, and he’s finally here.

March 11, 2016 at 6:41 pm #3204
    Profile photo of SkariSkari
    Keymaster

Good thinking, Los! Can’t believe we hadn’t set up a trailers thread yet.

Mistress of Show Notes

March 12, 2016 at 1:25 am #3209
    Profile photo of Joe STATEJoe STATE
    Participant

ALL CAPS CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR LOOKS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING AND GLORIOUS THING I AM EXCITED I HATE PUNCTUATION

March 14, 2016 at 12:02 pm #3225
    Profile photo of LosLos
    Keymaster

So say what you will about the second trailer for Superman v Batman, I actually think it looks good. I seem to be in the minority though according to the voice of the internet. Of course we all know everyone on the internet is an asshole. I also think Bat-Flek is going to pull it off! I guess it doesn’t matter anyway though, once Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens, all these silly comicbook movies will go away.

I really like the new Superman. No one loves Superman, which makes me think, like Batman, I need to be his new defender. Superman is awesome! I’m open to Bat-Flek, I think he has the look for a Batman now that he’s aged a bit and I’ll be interested to see what he does. Wonderwoman looks perfect, I like the darkened colors of her costume. I know, many nerd tears were shed over it, but oh well. I don’t poo poo movies before I see them generally, so I guess I’m in the minority on the internet. Can’t wait to see how this pans out.

It’s opening soon! I am one of the “meh, Superman” people. Never ever had any connection to him at all. Batman, I at least like and respect. He’s basically one of , if not, the only DC superheroes I like. As far as Bat-Flek goes, I am totally down with him. At first I was skeptical but judging from what I’ve seen so far I’m sure he’ll be a great Batman.

With us moving closer to the parental units, I hope the wife and I can go out and watch a lot more movies in the theaters. I would spend the money to see how this one turns out because the trailer looks intriguing, though I’m not sure DC can do anything to catch up to Marvel at this point.

March 14, 2016 at 2:16 pm #3226
    Profile photo of Joe STATEJoe STATE
    Participant

So say what you will about the second trailer for Superman v Batman, I actually think it looks good. I seem to be in the minority though according to the voice of the internet. Of course we all know everyone on the internet is an asshole. I also think Bat-Flek is going to pull it off! I guess it doesn’t matter anyway though, once Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens, all these silly comicbook movies will go away. <iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/fis-9Zqu2Ro?feature=oembed&wmode=transparent” width=”846″ height=”476″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

I’m cool with superman on occasion, he just has to be written by the right person. I do however think they really messed up with the recent movie, and cannot accept the choice they made at the end. I have no interest in batman v superman or the suicide squad. It really feels like they just can’t figure out how to do DC properties any justice on film. I guess you might say I’m waiting for a……. DAWN OF JUSTICE!? (had to do it)

May 12, 2016 at 7:53 pm #3458
    Profile photo of LosLos
    Keymaster

Ok! I’m trying to not get too excited for this. Buuuuuuuut it’s Assassin’s Creed. So it’s going to be tough.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags