Games we’re talking about this week
This week on Future Monkeys, it’s a regular monkey reunion with Los, Beardy, and Jen finally all together again. On the agenda are Titanfall 2, My Name is Mayo, and The Legend of Zelda: the Minish Cap.
The Primate Weekly
- Join our Slack chat!
- Nintendo rumors – Splatoon packed in with Switch, etc – via Nintendo Prime
- Breath of the Wild DELAYED SRSLY??? – via Eurogamer
- Cheap Ass Gamer Black Friday game spreadsheet of amazingly amazingness
- Cheap Ass Gamer Black Friday blu-ray (& other stuff) spreadsheet of awesomely awesomeness
- Lego Dimensions Buyer’s Guide (year 2)
Beardy recounts his business trip to Connecticut, where the roads are just like everywhere else except more confusing. He also has a hard time dealing with Xbox customer service, who try to sabotage his save files and then hang up on him (rude!). Unfortunately this trip did nothing to ease his fear of flying.
Jen discovers that she enjoys road trips with no destination, and talks about Doctor Strange (and the eternal debate of whether or not Benedict Cumberbatch is attractive). She also has Toblerone for the first time, and wants more. Lots more. And the packages fit together in the most satisfying way possible.
Los is having some back issues now that he’s back in the workforce (Jen and Beardy have vowed to eventually wear him down to make him get a foam roller). He also managed to get lucky and nab one of the ever-elusive NES Mini systems and Beardy is totally not bitter about it at all. Whatever you do, though, don’t let Los give your kids a Pokemon name chart, because this is what will happen:
Show Music Selection
- Time is Up…NEXT! – Project Threeville
- Strings Attached – Project Threeville
We wish that we could provide a link to these guys, but unfortunately they’ve disappeared into the mists of time without a trace. They’re some old friends of Beardy’s who gave him permission to use their awesome music.
Question(s) of the week
Share this Post