Games we’re talking about this week
Jen takes us back to the year 1990 to revisit her Past with Crystalis, and all of the Monkeys go into the Future this week to talk about Minecraft: Story Mode, Yoshi’s Woolly World, and No Man’s Sky.
Matt talks about his trip to gorgeous California several weeks ago and how his baby boy, Tyler, got his first haircut and took his first steps! They also went to a Renaissance Faire, where Matt had his first smoked turkey leg….and was less than impressed. Eleven bucks for a dried out leg o’ meat is a little steep. In gaming news, he tried out some new Kontrol Freeks, thumb sticks that attach to your controller and help with precision, and is absolutely in love with them.
Jen catches us up on what’s going on in the world of wrestling. She’s most excited about what’s going on with the WWE Diva’s, specifically the match between Bayley and Sasha Banks in the Iron Man competition…Let’s hear it for the ladies. She also has her first “Destiny drama”, where we discover people can take games a little too seriously. Who knew? In other Jen news, she’s being begged by tens of male fans to restart her whiskey blog. Should she do it? Let her know your thoughts, dear listeners.
Skari talks briefly about her Mom’s passing. For more on that, you can read her original tumblr post where she wrote about it in some length.
- Ubisoft offers free game and refunds in Might & Magic Heroes 7 flap – Via Polygon
- The P.T.-inspired Allison Road has cancelled its Kickstarter – Via Kotaku
- It will cost $110 to play all of Star Wars Battlefront – Via The Verge
- Rumour: Data Miner Uncovers Evidence Of Twilight Princess On Nintendo’s Wii U eShop – Via Nintendo Life
- Friday the 13th Game Needs $700,000 To Become A Reality – Via Kotaku
- Star Citizen Squadron 42 cast announced – Via Polygon
- Mega Yarn Yoshi is a Toys R Us exclusive – Via Tiny Cartridge
Show Ending Music
The Director (Lone Survivor) by Jasper Byrne
Question of the week
Share this Post