Games we’re talking about this week
The Primate Weekly
- XBONE Games with Gold May 2016 – Via Thurrott
- Titanfall developer Respawn is making a Star Wars game – Via Polygon
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed games are now backward compatible on Xbox – Via Polygon
- Nintendo and Vans Collab on Sneakers That Gamers Will Love – Via Sole Collector
- Interview With the Vampire: New Mutants Director Developing Remake – Via IGN
- Melissa McCarthy: Ghostbusters trailer was ‘very confusing’ – Via EW
- Copyright Deadlock – Via The Jimquisition
Los celebrated his 7th anniversary with Day this week at the local piano bar, Howl at the Moon. Turns out, having a sister who performs there gets you some pretty good deals. It was a night of fun, conversation, and all the Appletinis Los could drink. Thankfully, they didn’t have to go grocery store shopping afterwards.
Skari had a crappy week, filled with such fun things as paying $100 extra a month on health insurance for less coverage, and sour nurses during an ultrasound appointment. However, she did find out that she’s have a baby girl! Probably. They’re pretty sure. Skari’s not completely convinced yet.
Jen, for some reason, is still playing the mobile game Dragonvale, even though it’s a pile of elephant poop and she needs to exorcise it from her phone. She thinks she still plays it because it’s just so darn cute, and she’s allowing herself to accept the fact that she loves cute things. Admitting you have a problem is half the battle, Jen. She also hooked up with a Scentsy dealer, which seems like a bad idea in general because those pushers never let you go, but she seems confident everything will be totally cool and it won’t be a big deal. We’ll see what she thinks in a few months after she’s in debt and covered in Scentsy bars.
Show Ending Music
Question of the week
Share this Post